Monday, June 2, 2008

Stockton's Birthday Party

We kind of had a spread out celebration for Stockton this year over a few days.


We had a big party last year for Stockton's birthday. This year I thought I would keep it small. We let him take two friends from school to Chucky Cheese. We let them play for a couple of hours and then had cupcakes. It was really low key for us and the kids had a great time.

Two days later, we let him pick out a new bike. He liked this TONKA one. It is yellow, has shocks, and a water bottle. He thought it was really cool. He wanted the training wheels, but he has been riding non stop and I don't think he will need them for long. He is even parking it in the garage when he doesn't ride it to keep it protected. I can only get fake smiles these days. So he has the same square smile in all our pictures.
The digger birthday cake. It is supposed to be a backhoe. We saw it in a magazine. He was really happy with it.
Having all our Haskell family over for a Sunday dinner party. It was a little breezy, but nice and warm. We enjoyed sitting outside talking while the kids jumped on the tramp and ran around. Stockton got some fun presents he was pretty excited about. He said he had a great birthday.

1 comment: