

We are trying to get Peyton doing more tummy time. He usually lasts about 5 minutes or so. He has started to roll around and is able to move around a little when he lays on the floor.


We had our second t-ball game this week. It is pretty fun to watch. Andy got a little flustered with the team because they were way more interested in the seagulls flying around and the people walking in and out than on the ball and the game. But, they all had fun again. They each get a free snowcone at the snackshack and I think that is the highlight of the game for most of them.

Several of the kids on the team have younger sisters. There is a whole pack of girls ruuning around the whole time. But that works out great too. Abby looks forward to going and playing with her friends.

Grandpa came to this last game. It was great. He held Abby for a long time when she fell down and he held Peyton so I could take a few pics. He says Stockton plays T ball just like his dad did. He enjoyed watching the game and thought it was fun to watch too.
2 comments:
I have comments on the first picture of Stock.
1- Stock looks like a little Wes
2- That other kid is flipping the bird.
3-Is stock free on Thursday nights, I need another player on my softball team.
I absolutely love that picture of Peyton and Grandpa!! PRICELESS!!
Post a Comment