We celebrated Peyton's birthday a few days late. We just had ice cream and cake with the family. I had the hardest time finding any presents for him. We have lots of hand-me- down clothes and toys from stockton that he really didn't need much. We had fun playing with the cousins and making messes with the cupcakes! We had as much fun as you can have when you are turning 1!!!!
Testing out the cupcakes
The party scene
For some reason he loves to rub food in his hair and ears. It was really fun cleaning blue frosting out of all the little places in his ear!
Ty and Ash gave him a funky dancing and singing cow that shakes its head to music. It is so funny. We weren't sure if he would like it or be afraid of it. But he liked it.




4 comments:
Hi Amber! This is Julie from Andy's OT class. I just got your Christmas card and it has been fun seeing all of your pics on your blog. I started blogging last Jan. and it has been really fun. Here is our website: jerryjuliegrayson.blogspot.com
Hope all is well in Utah!
Julie
Andy and Amber- It's Jeanel. I just got your Christmas card (ours should be in the mail by the end of the week...). I had tons of fun checking out your blog and seeing what the family has been up to. Tipping over the couches is so Andy. I remember going out to eat with the OTs and families and Andy helped Landon dump out the salt on the table. Andy just looked at me and said, "That's what dads are for." Check us out at jsfight.blogspot.com
Hi Amber, remember me!? We got your Christmas card and I've loved looking at your blog seeing what you've been up to. I slacked on cards this year but here is our blog address if you're interested.
andrea-harrison.blogspot.com
Love the cupcakes...I can't believe he is a year already! Carter will be 1 this month...crazy! Maxyne & Lee were here this weekend and we got to hear all about your kiddos. Wish we were there!
Post a Comment