We have been busy with activities since school has started. Stockton and Abby are taking karate, which I have been super happy with what they are learning. I hope they will want to continue after our contract is up. But it is two days a week which takes up lots of time. Abby is also taking dance which she loves. And as always fighting Stockton to get his homework done is a nightly thing. But I love being a mom and would'nt want to be doing anything else right now.
I took some really cute pictures of Abby and her best friend Abby the other day. They are two little peas in a pod! Today Abby told us that she wished that our houses were hooked together.
Whoops those two got in the wrong order, but Peyton's new favorite thing is peek-a-boo. Abby started doing it with him and now he always wants to play it and laughs and laughs. It is very cute. I have had the chance to do some photography for some family and friends in the last couple of weeks. It is so fun for me. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. I have learned so much each time that I have gone. Thanks to everyone for letting me take your pictures. I will be posting soon. Just a few more edits to do.



No comments:
Post a Comment