The kids had a great time coloring eggs. Stockton is an old pro at it now. Abby had fun trading out colors and watching the eggs go from white to purple and pink. Poor Peyton just had to play with his toys while we colored eggs!
Abby looks so well behaved. Kendal ate, well, chomped into 4 pieces, the orange coloring tablet, and nearly broke the first few eggs we gave her when she THREW them into the cups of color. My green bar is still recuperating from her! Abby just looks so sweet and nice. I am jealous. But I do know she can scream like Kendal because I heard her on the phone. That gives me solace, just a little bit.
1 comment:
Abby looks so well behaved. Kendal ate, well, chomped into 4 pieces, the orange coloring tablet, and nearly broke the first few eggs we gave her when she THREW them into the cups of color. My green bar is still recuperating from her! Abby just looks so sweet and nice. I am jealous. But I do know she can scream like Kendal because I heard her on the phone. That gives me solace, just a little bit.
Post a Comment