The Easter bunny came! Yea! He brought Abby a bubble blower and Stockton some sidewalk paint! They were pretty excited for the toys and candy. Abby especially loved her baby chick that cheaps when she holds it.
so so cute! It looks like you had an awesome Easter! I am also very glad you did more posts! Now if only I could get on the ball. Let me know if there is anything I can do for the blessing... if you need to borrow Aiden's outfit let me know, if you still want me to come help with housework even though the party is at Grandma's let me know I'm still game. Love the pics of the kids, I can't get enough of Peyton he is so stinkin cute!
1 comment:
so so cute! It looks like you had an awesome Easter! I am also very glad you did more posts! Now if only I could get on the ball. Let me know if there is anything I can do for the blessing... if you need to borrow Aiden's outfit let me know, if you still want me to come help with housework even though the party is at Grandma's let me know I'm still game. Love the pics of the kids, I can't get enough of Peyton he is so stinkin cute!
Post a Comment