Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Crazy Hair Day

One funny hair thing that happened today was that Abby wanted "punzel"(Repunzel) hair. We made this little hair stuff holder a few weeks ago. I had something like it when I was little. It's just a big braid made out of yarn. For some reason today, she thought of it and wanted to put it "on" and be just like Repunzel. It lasted only a hour or so, and now it is hanging up in the bathroom again.


Andy ended up putting Peyton to bed last night after we bathed him and I fed him. When I woke up to feed him in the night, I couldn't tell for sure in the dim light, but I thought he had a mohawk. So, all night long, I wondered if Andy had given him that crazy hair do before he went to sleep. (Honestly I couldn't imagine Andy doing that.) So when we woke up, the first thing I did was ask if Andy had given him a mohawk. He said that that was just the way his hair ended up from how he laid on the blankets. It has lasted all day! He is still pretty darn cute, even with a mohawk!!




1 comment:

Rachel said...

I love the punzel hair. That is so sweet.