Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Stockton's Art work

Stockton brought this home from Kindergarten he was so proud of his art work that he used a whole roll of tape to put it on the door. Its titled "Two Happy Fish"
Stockton's had a few issues with us lately. One day he got mad and the next thing I knew he had made these signs for the door to his bedroom. No girls or moms or dads allowed. That might cause a problem since Abby shares his bedroom.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

that is so dang funny, the keep out signs. I love what kids can do when they think about it.
He is a pretty good little artist, those fish are gorgeous!

Grandma Debbie said...

Hey Sweeties, You can't imagine the joy I get out of seeing these pictures!! Next to the best thing of being there.
I look at them over and over, Love Grandma Debbie