Tuesday, April 15, 2008

She's Got a Ticket to Ride

There she goes!
We gave Abby this bike for her birthday last year. We got one with a handle since her legs were too short for her to pedal. She got pretty frustrated all last summer when the other kids were all riding around the house mock 9 and she couldn't do it. But as it has finally started to get a little warmer and we have been out this spring---lo and behold--- she can reach!!! She has been working on pedaling every chance she gets and can now get around pretty well. I know in a few weeks she will be riding around the sidewalk mock 9 too.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

So fun! She is going to be all over the place this summer! I am impressed she can pedal. Kendal got a little bike with training wheels for Christmas and she can't get the pedaling thing down.
She hasn't tried in awhile, maybe some leg strength will help. We will see after the cast gets off. I love her braids.