
I lost these pics for a few days or I would have posted this sooner. We ususally go to the cemetary with Andy's family for Memorial Day. His mom has tried to make it a happy thing for us and not a sad day. She told the grandkids that one thing she really liked to do as a kid was put flowers on the graves that didn't get any. So she brought some extra lilacs this year for the kids to do that. The three older kids were running from grave to grave to find some with no flowers when they came upon this headstone. Suddenly they all got upset and started yelling "Oh no... Mickey and Minnie died!!!!" They were really worried. My sis-in-law Ashley was right by them and told them that it was just a neice and nephew of Mickey and Minnie. Stockton acted like he had just uncovered a big conspiracty theory and started yelling "Mickey and Minnie don't have a neice or nephew!" All of us grown-ups were cracking up. So I had to get a picture. I hope the other people there didn't think we were too disrepctful.

Here we are putting flowers on and cleaning headstones for Amy and Andy's grandma and grandpa Haskell.
No comments:
Post a Comment