Thursday, June 12, 2008

11 Wonderful Years!

We celebrated 11 years of marriage today. I can't believe how fast it has gone! I decided to post a few of my favorites of us through the years, and some fun ones too.

Here we are on the big day. We got married in the Manti Temple. It is so pretty there.
This was when I graduated from USU. My program was so tough and time consuming. Andy was super supportive. I love this picture of us.
This was halloween in 1999. We lived in Kansas and were in charge of the ward trunk or treat. We had to dress up and were too poor to buy costumes so we used what we had.
This is New Year's Eve of Y2K. We were not sure what to expect. We look pretty happy though.
Obviously this is from a scrapbook page. Hopefully you can read the journaling on the page.
We climbed timp together in 2006. It was awesome, but oh, how out of shape I was and still am. It is 9 miles each way and straight up hill! I was having a hard time keeping up and he took my backpack and carried it along with his own for the last few miles, which are some of the hardest. If that doesn't say true love I don't know what does. Here we are overlooking Utah Valley.
There is a little tin shack at the top of timp where everyone who makes it graffitis their name. After that monster hike you want to tell everyone that you actually made it. If any of you make it up there, look for our names!
This is probably our most recent picture together. Once you have kids, you mostly take their pictures. This is from 2 years ago. But anyway, I just wanted to say how much I love my husband. He is such a great guy! I am so glad he puts up with me. Here's to many more happy years together.

7 comments:

Myriah Coats said...

Not only does this prove our theory about you being part Asian but now you are sumo wrestling?! Mommason will be so happy.

Haskell Fam said...

How Cute! Happy Anniversary! I love the engagement pics too, you did such a great job! We need to get togethter and have our kids play! Love Ya Stacy

Sharlee said...

I love the pictures!! Congrats on your 11th year!!

Mandy said...

11 years, Wowza! I think that makes us all really old.

Mandy said...

Andy's hair do hasn't changed in 11 years and it looks like he has a case of the bunny teeth in the sumo picture. I guess it runs it his family too!

Camille said...

Congrats to you guys! You have such a cute little family. I love checking your blog to see what you guys are up to. By the way, I thought you did a great job on the engagement pics of your sister.

Rachel said...

what little babies you were, and we all thought we were so old!

I love the Halloween picture!