Our neighbors were nice enough to invite us over to play on their waterslide. They have a really cool one that is like a giant bounce house with water spraying on three slides with some little splash pools at the bottom.

Abby liked the slide, but was the little fish in the pond and was nervous to jump right in with all the bigger kids. She had fun watching, walking around and playing in the water a little bit.

I had to try to keep Peyton in the shade. He still is not quite old enough yet to wear sunscreen. Poor kid. Seems like he is always on the side lines watching the other kids have fun. But he is growing up really fast and I think before we know it will be running around with the other kids.

This is a picture of the whole slide. It is pretty impressive. We are lucky to have such nice friends to share with us.

We finally got Abby to go down when I offered to help her.


Stockton was a little nervous at first, but once he got going he had a blast. He was climbing and sliding like a pro.
6 comments:
Wow! That looks like so much fun! I think it beats the hose and umbrella!!
for sure beats the hose and umbrella! I wanna play! Looks like fun!
Holy Smack - that looks like Kangaroo Zoo!
What a fun time.
All we had was the ditch by main street growing up. No Giardia for your kids.
For whatever reason, my blogs don't count and I have a garbage can under my blog comment? Anyway a long way from a foot high swimming pool with red water! Love the blogs!! Hope this works! Love, Mom
PS my word verification has wheelchair sign by it?
Can't wait to see next week at Lagoon!!!!!
it is always more fun when we share our toys with others. it isn't nearly as fun to just play with eachother on the Banzai...heaven forbid. thanks for coming and playing at our house once in a while, even though it is a bit crazy these days.
Post a Comment