Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Petonzilla

I have been a bad blogger lately. Things have been super busy. I don't know how moms with more kids than me survive. I feel like I am barely treading water sometimes. It has been a busy month with school, primary, and trying to keep up with house. Peyton is still at that very busy stage. He is pulling up on anything or anyone that will hold still long enough. He is cawling pretty fast and getting into everything. Changing diapers is like aligator wrestling. Stockton and Abby have about had it with all of their toys being gotten into. And Peyton cannot rest until every single lincoln log house is destroyed!!!
I think you forget time consuming this stage is when you are not in it. But on the other hand it is an awesome thing to see a baby start to figure this world out. You can almost see the cogs turning in their head. That is one of the truely great things about being a mom.

We got this little table when Abby was a baby. I had forgotton about it, and then remembered one day. The first day I pulled it out for Peyton he was just giddy. He squealed and laughed and thought it was the best thing ever. By the time I got around to taking these pictures it was just old hat and I couldn't get that great smile he had at first.



He has also started saying uh-oh and Mama. He is growing up so fast!


1 comment:

The Hill Family said...

Love the little table. I asked for one for Carter for Christmas...I think he would love it too. Have a great holiday season!