Monday, November 3, 2008

Trick or Treating







The kids had so much fun on Halloween. They started out thinking it was super fun when some of the neighborhood kids came to our house and they got to hand out the treats. Stockton was the "just one piece" police to everyone who came. (I can't imagine where he gets it from.)

But it was even better when they actually got to go out and get their own candy. They loved it. Peyton did a lot better with his costume than I thought he would. He left it on the whole time. It was super soft, so everyone wanted to pet him the whole time. They all thought he was a bear or a mouse, but it is actually a monkey costume. He is such a little monkey, so it fits him well. They had a great time and made some fun memories. They are already talking about the next time they go trick or treating and I am trying not to eat all their candy!!!

4 comments:

Kelly Stanworth said...

Oh, my! I love how cute they look. And Peyton...so adorable.

Mandy said...

What a bunch of cute kids. Stock is right. If you only give out one piece of candy to each kid that leaves more you you to eat. Can't wait to see you and Andy in your Halloween costumes. Where are those pictures?

The Hill Family said...

Adorable!! Love those monkey ears!Looks like you all had a lot of fun.

Camille said...

I'm glad my kids weren't the only "just one piece" police, and I know where they get it from too!! Your kids all look so darn cute in their costumes.