I guess we are on a colored pancake kick. The leprechauns around this house were lazy and uncreative this year. So all we did to celebrate St. Patty's Day was make green pancakes. (and wear green of course) The kids still thought it was cool and didn't realize they got jipped on anything else. So I guess were ok until next year.

Peyton loves shoes these days. He hated them at first, but now he will get the shoes in his room and bring them to one of us and do his uh, uh. That means he wants them on. He wears them all the time now. The other night we were getting ready for bath time. He has had some diaper rash problems, so I took off his clothes and let him run around to air out for few minutes before we stuck him in the tub. He went and got his shoes and wanted them on even though the rest of him was in the buff. I thought it was so cute! Had to get some pics of that!




5 comments:
Laughed my butt off at the bottom picture. You couldn't have planned a cuter "oops"! I can't believe Peyton will even sit in his Boppy. Nick starter flipping out when I put him in in at about 6 months old....too restrictive.
You are doing better than me. I didn't realize it was St. Patricks day until about 10:30 that night while I was laying in bed
Those pictures of Peyton are going to be great when he is old enough to show his girlfriends. Curt laughed his butt off too!
Thanks for the laugh! Too cute! And where do you find good shoes. Carter is in size 4--too small for baby shoes but not big enough for toddler shoes!
He is such a cutie. Ya gotta love those baby cheeks!!
Post a Comment