As you can probably tell I am really into photography and loving to take pictures of my kids. Stockton's birthday is coming up soon and I needed to take his yearly pictures. I have gotten into the habit of getting their pictures done for their birthdays and don't buy the school pictures. (except for the class one).
This is one of my favorites. (The one above)
Loving the real laugh and smiles.

A little serious, but I love the lighting!I was a little unsure how I was going to get a good smiling pic of Stock. He has this very funny square smile when he is faking it. It is totally funny, but not really in a good way. So we got some fun serious pics. The lighting was awesome! And we started with the fake smile. Luckily Uncle Justin came by at just the right time and acted silly long enough to get a couple of cute real smiles. The real thing is so cute!! I am super happy with how they turned out, so thanks a million Justin!



1 comment:
I like the third one up from the bottom....I like how he's kind of off-center in the frame.
Post a Comment