We have been enjoying the warmer weather so much. It was great to have Andy home today. He loves to play outside with the kids. They had fun kicking the soccer ball around tonight. Peyton thinks he is just as good as anyone.



I was trying to get some fun pictures of P. He was so hard. I don't know if he just didnt like the camera or what, but he would not look at me to save my life. I would say his name and he would make sure he looked the other way. But I was pretty happy with how some of these turned out.

My big soccer player. He is loving playing with the big kids!

The spittin' image of his dad as a little guy. He has a tiny bit of me, but not much! Oh yea, and almost all of the pics have his tongue out. He is a tongue man.
1 comment:
I love how he hangs his tongue out
Post a Comment