The kids started swimming lessons last week and will finish this week. I have laughed every day it has rained and the weather forecast is for rain each day until they are done and then it is supposed to be warmer and sunny.
It really hasn't been too bad (easy for me to say). The pool has been warm and the kids have done really well. Stockton has made tons of progress!!!! I am so proud of him. He has overcome a lot of his fears and is working really hard. Unfortunately he got my coordination and swimming ability.
Abby is really liking her class too. They sing a lot of songs and have little names for all the actions. She is jumping off the side and going under. She comes up and the teacher helps her swim to the side. She is not acting afraid at all. I am proud of her. Last summer she wouldn't even put her head in the water.
He has been so afraid to be on his back in the past, but is doing so much better.






No comments:
Post a Comment