Andy and I celebrated 12 years of marriage this last weekend. He surprised me and arranged a trip for us to Denver. I was really surprised. I was planning dinner and a movie. We actually went with another couple and met some other friends there. And I was exctied to see Mandy and her cute little belly too.
Somehow our trip happpened to fall on a series of Mariners/ Rockies baseball and we had tickets for both games.
Somehow our trip happpened to fall on a series of Mariners/ Rockies baseball and we had tickets for both games.
It was rainy the whole trip. On Saturday we were actually under a tornado watch for most of the afternoon. On our way to the game we got caught in a big down pour and had to hide in a window sill till it blew over.
Andy thought Curt's geek squad van was really fun so we had to get his picture in it.
Me and my baby sis. Her belly was so cute. She only has a few weeks left. It was really fun to see her. We actually got to go to a baby shower for her. She got lots of cute baby stuff.
Our Denver friends had season tickets and were able to get reservations at this restaurant. It is up by the luxury boxes so you are away from the field a little, but it is really spacious at a table and you don't have to stand up and move everytime someone needs to get by. That is the only way to watch a game.We had such a great time. Thanks to Justin and Leslie and Ryan and Stacy for helping with the kids and for Mandy and Curt for the taxi service.



5 comments:
How Fun! Mandy is so tiny. I'm pretty sure I'm double her size and I still have like...what??? eight or so weeks to go!
Happy Anniversary to you guys!! Wow, 12 years!! I can still remember your wedding and receptions like they were just a few years ago.
Happy Anniversary to a special couple! Looks like you had a wonderful weekend! =)
I'm glad you got to visit Mandy and how lucky for you guys that you stumbled upon the baseball games. Your blue shirt is adorable and your hair reminds me of me. Maybe we will actually look like sisters now.
Congrats!! Looks like you guys really know how to celebrate an anniversary:)
Post a Comment