Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Baby Cale

I think I kind of know what being a grandma feels like. I was so lucky to be able to go stay for 3 days with my baby sister and her new little one. I haven't ever spent more than a couple of hours with any of my new niece or nephews before. So staying there for a couple of days was super fun. I really loved being able to hold and snuggle a new baby and not have to be super tired or sore or feel like I am in someone else's bigger body. It was super fun. My mom and other sister were there too. It is pretty rare that all four of us get to be together, so we had a great time. Mandy asked me to take some pictures for her and of course I was more than happy to do it. So here are some of my favorites.

The Gillmores

The new mommy

Seriously Sacked Out!!






I was just watching and actually happened to be ready as Cale reached up his hands to Curt's face. So sweet.






I love this one. Baby feet are so cute!!


They are so angelic when they sleep!



He is such a tiny little miracle. There were a few complications at the end of the pregnancy that left him a tiny little guy. Another surprise--- that he will probably prefer blue to the pink we all expected. He is so sweet. It was such a great weekend.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE the basket picture!!!

Kelly Stanworth said...

I love the "sacked out" picture...and who can resist baby feet?

Rachel said...

Those pics are great!!

Congrats Mandy - he is absolutely adorable.