Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fall Picture Fun

I had been planning to get the kids out to do some fall pictures. I had been waiting until we got some pumpkins and for the leaves to fall from the trees in our yard a little. Now that those two things have happened it has been rainy and cold. I was for sure going to get them out tonight, but there was a pretty cool breeze out and Abby is the only one who gets excited about getting her pictures taken. So you get to see Abby's fall photoshoot.






When I got inside and looked at these on the computer where they are much bigger I couldn't believe how much they reminded me of myself as a little girl. (only Abby is much more stylish than I was) There is a feeling I can't explain about seeing myself in her. Cool and scary all at the same time. I don't know if that makes any sense at all.
Hopefully I can catch some pictures of the boys soon. They are pretty cute too.

3 comments:

maxyne said...

Amber they are so good....I cry everything you guys change your pictures. I am so lucky to be able to see them all grow through pictures at least! She is beautiful! G & G

The Nielsen Family said...

cute pictures I can't believe how long her hair is getting.

Rachel said...

she is so you it is scary!!!

what a doll