Monday, October 5, 2009

Kyle and Kristin

I had so much fun on Saturday doing some engagment pictures of Kyle and Kristin. We squeezed in a photoshoot between confrence sessions. We had to go at noon which is normally a terrible time to take outside pictures, but it was overcast so it worked out pretty well. We were pretty lucky on missing the rain and most of the wind. I had a blast.
They turned out really great. Here are some of our favorites. Thanks guys for letting me take your pictures.

This is the first one we did. Kristin had slick shoes and almost fell in. It was an exciting start to our shooting day.

Kind of abstract, but I love it!!!












11 comments:

Kelly Stanworth said...

Love the scenery, but I have to say that my favorite is actually the bottom one.

Anonymous said...

Wow Amber, these are just amazing. I agree with Kelly, in that last photo you can just tell how much he loves Kristin. Beautiful!

Unknown said...

Amber -- Beautiful work! My fave is the fifth one down. Love all the colors of the trees behind the happy couple! =)

The Nielsen Family said...

I actually like the "kind of abstract" one the best. They are all great!

Mandy said...

Wow, you are amazing!!!!! Those pictures are so great. You are so talented. I like the black and whites the most. Why is Abb's hiding her bunny teeth in the bottom picture? It's about time you finally posted. Geez

Rachel said...

gorgeous gorgeous
you did a fab job

Kelsey Bowles said...

Amber these are amazing! =) I love um....

Mandy said...

Would love for you to take same fam photos of us during Thanksgiving. If you would like I will cook also.

Haskell Fam said...

these are so great! I love them! I can't pick a favorite though, I like the one in the wheat, and I like all of them, you did a really beautiful job! Love Ya

Shannon said...

I love them! You did awesome! And Kyle & Kristin are such a gorgeous couple!

Camille said...

Good work Amber!! My favorites are the black and white close ups. What a cute couple!