It's not that I am a crazy blogger girl, but when the time changes and your baby wakes up at what is now 5:00am you have to find something to do until the rest of the world wakes up.
The kids had a blast trick or treating. It was especially fun to watch Peyton this year as he was trying to figure out what the deal was, but loving every minute of people just giving him all kinds of candy.

Abby and Stockton tried to help him figure out the routine. (at least for long enough to snap a picture)
Apparently Peyton's head is just right for an arm rest for Stockton.
They had a hard time waiting for Peyton to keep up most of the time. He was quite a bit slower than they were, so we did some of our trick or treating in shifts.
This was the scene. Stockton and Abby running ahead and Andy or I hanging back with Peyton.
This is my favorite picture of the night.
My Army Ranger.
This was what he wanted for a costume. A shirt that said "Ranger" on it.
Even before we went trick or treating, he got into our Halloween candy and wanted to get started. We decided to make him a builder since we had all the stuff already. Complete with painted on mustache.
Our Princess Belle.
We found this wig at Shopko. A lot of people thought it was her real hair. The funny thing was that as we were getting ready she said "what if all the girls are dressed up like Belle?" I said, "I'll bet we probably won't see anyone else dressed as Belle." Guess what? The next kids that rang our doorbell, there was a little girl dressed like Belle. But she was the only other one we saw.



4 comments:
Peyton love the mustache. Abby you are beautiful with brown hair but I love your "YEllow" hair better! Stockton you would scare me if I was a pad guy. Thanks for sending me pictures Love ya Grandma
Sooo cute!! I love Peyton's mustache. We're excited to tend them next weekend!
LOVE the mustache!! So so cute! Great idea!
So fun! I can't wait for a little girl to dress up in princess costumes! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment