Of course we had to keep the Haskell tradition alive of decorating gingerbread houses. The kids had a blast and about as much fun making it as eating all the decorations.

Abby was really into the decorations until she realized she could eat some of them. Then it was a toss up between what went on the house and what went in her mouth.
Peyton sat by the box with all the little sprinkles and stuff. He was the supervisor of those and kept moving them all around and reorganizing them.
Stockton was our frosting man. He kept pretending the frosting bag was a gun.
We took the kids to stay in Salt Lake and see the lights. It was pretty cold and they didn't want to stop walking long enough for many pictures. But the lights were beautiful as always.
Every since we got out the train to go around our Christmas tree, Peyton has picked up a new fascination with trains or "too-too's" as he calls them. Luckily Stockton was really into trains at one time and we saved all the stuff we had. So we were all set up to play trains. He has had so much fun he has played until he dropped.
Another fun thing we always do is go see a train show that a local guy does here in Payson every year at Christmas. We started when Stock was so into trains and the kids have enjoyed it alot. So this year was super fun for Peyton, but they all had a good time looking at all the different trains and backgrounds for them.

No December is complete without a trip to see Santa. And I think every kid has to have at least one picture (or more) crying and trying to get off Santa as fast as they can. I warned Santa before I put Peyton on that this would go down.
Abby and Stockton had their lists ready to tell Santa what they wanted. They couldn't wait to go make sure he knew. Stockton still believes and I hope it lasts a little longer. I found a fun website that let Santa send kids a personal video from him with their names, pictures, and what they wanted, so that made it even more exciting.We had a wonderful Christmas and got spoiled again this year. I hope that you all had a great holiday too. I will be posting Christmas morning pictures soon.



1 comment:
Love the Santa & Peyton picture. Temple Square looks so beautiful, we didn't make it this year, so thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment