We left the day school got out for a vacation in California. We stayed with Kyle and Kristen for a few days. They were awesome hosts and treated us well. They probably won't be having any children for several years after our visit. But we really appreciated them taking care of us for a few days.
We had a sunday right after we got there, so after church we went to the park and let the kids run and burn some energy for awhile. They had a blast playing and I had fun sitting back and taking some fun action pics. It was nice to have other people there so I didn't have to worry about what they were doing and could enjoy just looking through the lens.
After that they took us to see the park we went to see the Redlands Temple. It was super pretty. It was closed, but we walked around and enjoyed the landscaping. Stockton saw a blue lizard in the parking lot and that was his favorite part of the trip (even better than Disneyland or Legoland). It was that magic sunset time when the lighting is awesome and I had lots of fun with the light and the fence. What can I say I am easily amused.












1 comment:
I finally caught up on your blog and oh my goodness, abby's 5 year pictures are ADORABLE!!! I want a copy for our apartment! And I love the one of her where it looks like she's hanging on something. Sooo cute!! Can't wait to see the rest of the Cali pictures.
Post a Comment