Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Abby's Birthday

This is the mermaid cake that I made. It was fun to do and turned out pretty good for just winging it. The kids loved it and I had a hard time getting them to leave it alone until the party.
We had a party at Chuck E. Cheese. The Haskell relatives all came to play and eat pizza. We had a great time. I'm not sure who had the most fun, the kids or the Haskell brothers.
Eating pizza and rockin' with the chuck e puppet show!
Abby and Chuck E. We had to get at least one picture (even if he is kind of a freaky puppet).


2 comments:

Rachel said...

Your cake turned out darling!! I love Abby's shirt in that first picture too! What a good time. I have not yet brought myself to explore the Chuck E Cheese world, baby steps for me.

ty and ash said...

Great times at Chuck E Cheese! Thanks for having us.. We had a blast!! -wish we could have got a pic of the red-faced sweaty boys beating the records on the bball game...