Thursday, May 1, 2008

15 Year Class Reunion

I have been slacking and haven't posted for awhile. The reason why is because I was in charge of my high school class reunion. I had a great time!! We were few in number. I have to admit I was a little disappointed at how few people actually responded to us. Because there were so many people who did respond, but couldn't make it, we made a blog with everyone's updates and pictures. It has been a big success. If you want to take a look, the address is www.badgersaregettingolder.blogspot.com

Anyway, those of us who were there had a great time and laughed a lot about funny things that we remembered. Rachel did some trivia for us that brought back lots of fun memories. And I have to say how wonderful my husband was to help with everything. He stood out in the cold wind to bbq kabobs, cleaned up, did dishes, and took Peyton in between. What a great guy I have!!!!!!!


Everyone stood around B.S.ing while we got the food ready.

We brought Peyton with us since he can't be away from me for more than two hours. He was such a good boy. He slept all the way down and back and was pretty content in his bouncer the whole time.

1 comment:

The Hill Family said...

Hi there!! Cute blog and congrats on Peyton. We are finally joining the blogging world. All my friends at church had one and we finally had to jump on the bandwagon. Hope all is well with you guys. Your kiddos are so darn cute!! Hi to Andy too.