

My life is crazy right now and I didn't get a card or anything in the mail for my cute baby sis's birthday. I was going through a bunch of old pictures today and thought maybe I would do a birthday post instead. She is going to love me for putting all of these pictures on, but they all look cute and its fun for people to see the faces of Mandy through the years.
I think this picture could be from a birthday long past. I know it was taken at Hickman's Bridge at the park.
Mandy was a notorious finger sucker. But it was never her thumb. It was always those two middle fingers. I think we were all big blanky kids.
Happy Birthday Mandy-O!! We love you.
I also need to send a happy birthday to my sister-in-law Stacy. She shares the same birthday with Mandy. I hope you guys have a super fun and wonderful birthday!!!!



2 comments:
great pics! Happy bday mandyos.
u. t. turkey
great pics! Happy bday mandyos
u.t. turkey
Post a Comment