Saturday, May 24, 2008

I Love My Sistas

I had a lot of fun getting pics of Mandy yesterday. It was a good reminder of how much I love my sisters. I am really sad that we can't get together more often, but when we do we always end up laughing hysterically the whole time. Usually talking about funny pics of us or memories of things we did. These are just a few memories we have pics of....

I remembered this as the first halloween after dad died, but looking at Mandy tells me it must have been two years later.

This was my favorite nightgown from third grade. So i must be 8 or 9 in this one.

I don't know when this was, only that it was Lake Powell.
This was my my 9th birthday (i think). Mom made me this princess cake. I think we saw it in a magazine or something. I thought it was so cool.
This is me and Riah in the fake fur bear coats our Grandma Knowles made us.
Someone's birthday. Don't know who or when.
This was a Thanksgiving in Wyoming. Notice Myriah's Cabbage Patch shirt. Back when they were cool the first time.

At Haskell's cabin 2006






2 comments:

Rachel said...

So cute! What a trip down memory lane even for me! What the life we had growing up down there, it was truly charmed in its own way. I was so jealous of all your lake powell trips by the way.

Happy birthday Mandy!

Mandy said...

We love you too! We always looked like little homeless kids with no shoes on. Good thing you couldn't find any bunny teeth pictures.