Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mother's Day

I hope all you moms out there had a great mother's day! I really enjoyed mine this year. One of my favorite presents was this one from Stockton. The whole kindergarten class each made a page like this and bound it into a cute book for the moms. Stockton's teacher had each mom turn in a cookie recipe in February. Then they asked the kids some questions about their moms and how to make cookies. I think you can read Stockton's answers. They were all so cute!!!
I have had a few comments on the picture Stockton drew of me. No its not a pregnant belly, a big hairy butt, or a train or airplane that I am riding in. I just have really big arms with lots of fingers. I think its pricelesss. Before I had kids, I thought that deep inside all moms must be disappointed when they got homemade presents from the kids. But now that I have my own, getting things like this or the flower pot with a handprint on it really are awesome gifts that I love!!

2 comments:

The Nielsen Family said...

Your big hairy butt comment made me laugh

Mandy said...

Well, at least he got your eyes right. That is the funniest thing I have ever seen. I will have to try out his cookie recipie out. I don't have a bus to come home, so I don't know how long to cook them for?