Thursday, May 15, 2008

'Tis the Season


These are the matching father/son cleats we got for ball season. Stockton is starting T-ball for the first time and Andy is the coach. I think since we had Stockton he has looked forward to the day when he could coach ball games. He went to get some new cleats for himself a while ago (which I have to admit he needed. the old ones had holes in the toes) He called me from the store so excited to tell me he had found these cleats for Stockton. He was so excited that Stockton would finally have the "it" thing when it comes to sports apparel. (I sensed some vicarious childhood desires being fulfilled there). I was really excited too, but told him not to be disappointed if Stockton didn't appreciate how special his new cleats were.
For those of you who have known Andy for a long time, yes, Under armour is the new Nike for him. Anyway, we had the first practice for the T-ball team today. We are the Elk Ridge Angels. The team is Co-Ed with 3 girls and 7 or 8 boys. The practice went better than we thought. I think we will all have lots of fun. We still don't have a schedule yet, but games could start as early as next week. We'll keep you posted.

No comments: