Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Baby Pod

I have been wanting to get one of these little chairs for awhile now. I finally went and got one the other day. It is so nice to have somewhere for P man to sit. It doesn't take up much room and is supposed help him learn to sit up by himself.

His favorite thing is to bend over and reach for things. He is getting used to the sitting thing. He didn't like it so much at first but is doing good now.
We even use it to feed him. He is still working on eating too. He is doing better with solids, but is still only good for a few bites.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

dang he is cute

The Hill Family said...

too fun. what a big boy! I want to get one of those too. my friend just got one on craig's list for $10. hope all is well!! also, love the family photos; we really need to get some done!!

Mandy said...

What a cute kid. He has the funniest facial expressions! He looks like he is ready to rock and roll in those pictures.