I took some pictures of the kids playing lately. I know I am biased, but I think they are so cute!

I had to get these pics of Stockton. He loves diggers. My mom got him this trackhoe a few years ago for Christmas. I love how he hooks the wagon up to his little truck and uses it as a trailer to haul his trackhoe to differnt jobs. It is his "workin' truck." He thinks it is so cool that his grandpa has a trackhoe. He loves everything about construction. I see him imitate the jobs and things that his grandpa Lee is doing and it is so cute!

Here are my two Abbys. Our little neighbor girl that Abby plays with all the time is Abby too! It is really confusing when I am talking they both think its to them. But they have fun together and it works great since she lives right next to us. Their new thing is to play princess. They love the dress ups. They always play with our mermaid dolls and little mermaid princess play phones.

Abby loves this little cinderella camera too. It talks when you take pictures and says "how beautiful." She was taking my picture while I took hers.
2 comments:
I am sure this has crossed Stockton's mind, but if he loaded Abby & Peyton up in that wagon with the digger at took them to the workin jobs too, he would have some real cheap labor.
I think I beat you in worlds longest run on sentence!!
one more thing, why is Stock packing heat in the back of his black truck?
Post a Comment