
It's time again for swimming lessons. I put the kids in semi-private lessons together. There is a girl here in Elk Ridge that teaches in her family's pool. Megan Fitzgerald. I love her! She is so great with the kids. And they are doing so well. They are enjoying being together. Stockton still has a hard time blowing bubbles out his nose, but he loves to put his head under and dive for things. That is great progress.

So everyone keeps asking what is up with the huge scab on abby's head? It is actually getting smaller. Wednesday night last week the kids came into our room at about 10:30 and told us that abby bonked her head on the bed. I gave it a good rub and put them back in bed. The next morning I noticed a huge carpet burn on her forhead and stockton told me what really happened. He sent her under their bed to look for a toy. Her head got stuck on the way out so he pulled on her legs until she came out. Hence the huge burn that I had rubbed the night before. Now I can't keep the two of them from trying to pick the scab off. Just what she needs is a scar that covers half of her forehead!

Abby is so good at floating on her back. Megan actually let her go today and she did it by herself. I am so proud of her.

Here they are getting ready to start. The pool and landscaping are so beautiful and the pool house if bigger than our house. Stockton keeps asking why we can't build a pool like that at our house. He was going to ask her how much it cost to see if we had enough money. I put a quick end to that!

Practicing straight leg kicks.

Abby practicing kicking and blowing bubbles and paddling. Its hard to do three things at once! I am so proud of the two of them. They are doing awesome and making tons of progress. Megan is so great to work with. She is kind and fun with the kids and can encourage them without being mean or short tempered. I totally recommend her for anyone thinking about putting their kids in lessons.
5 comments:
That story is really funny. Stock is a quick thinker. I think I might of left someone under the bed.
I am still cracking up that story. Abby will officially be the goffer of the family. I have the teeth and shes got the skills, well amost. I guess she got stuck.
My kids have gont to her for the last three years and I love her too!
oh my gosh... That is super funny that stockton pulled her by her legs to get her out from under the bed. But i feel bad she has a big scab on her head from the rug burn! I love your kids Amber!
Kelsey B
Has anyone checked to see if Abby is any taller? I hear thats how they did it in the old days. I remember taking you girls to swimming lessons. Amber had the hardest time sticking her face in the water! Almost wedding time! Yah!!!!!!! Love, MOM
Post a Comment