She was all princess posses as we took her first day pics. She has been really excited to go to school. We got the back pack and the new clothes and she thinks she is as big as stockton. I think she was a little nervous about being by herself. She kept asking if I could stay with her. But as soon as she saw the doll house in the play area, she walked away and I snuck out. I am sure she will be just fine and have a great time. I am a little worried about what will happen if someone else wants to play with the doll house too.I think Peyton is going to be taking at least a little nap while she is gone. So maybe I can have an hour all to myself to do something a couple of times a week. I could get used to that!!!



4 comments:
I saw what she did to the girl who took her dolly in nursery. It wasn't pretty. Abby looks really cute, she is growing up real fast.
So cute! Hope you are having some time to yourself. We need to make a road trip there...I can't even remember the last time we saw you guys. I think it might've been 2 years ago for Emmalee's wedding!!
My how time flies! Seems like she just came to the world a few weeks early the other day. She is so much fun as we watch her grow. Can't believe that long hair...and to think that at one time is was pretty thin and hard to work with!
BTW, darling family photo on the top right of your blog, who took it?
Holy Cow! Abby looks so grown up! I cant believe how quick they change and grow up either. It also amazes me how I swear they come out the shoot (boys playing trucks and cars and making the appropriate sounds) and girls playing mommy with dolls. You guys sure do have some beautiful children.
Post a Comment