Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Busy as a Bumble Bee, Thats My Mother!

The kids sing this cute song for Mother's Day in church every year called "That's my Mother." It goes to the tune of "He's our Bishop."
Busy as a bumble bee, thats my mother.
Always cleaning after me, thats my mother.
Drives me all around the town.
Helps me write my homework down.
Hugs me when I have a frown.
Thats my mother!
I can say that I really do feel like I am busy as a bee. I haven't been a good blogger lately because I have been so busy trying to keep up with life. Being a soccer mom and coaches wife. Driving to preschool. Helping with 1st grade homework and reading. Taking care of primary issues. Then there is the home improvement project we started that we thought would take a saturday and ended up taking 3 weeks. But it looks great. I will post pictures when I get it all done.
Here are some pictures of what has been happening lately.
We enjoyed a wet and cold Labor Day this year. The kids always love the parade and carnival. This is the only picture I got before the downpour started. We watched about 20 minutes of the parade when it started to sprinkle. Then it got heavier and heavier. Luckily the policeman who had the intersection blocked off by us was a friend of ours and moved the baricade so that we could pull our truck up and watch from inside. But before you knew it, it was totally windy and pouring. All of the people on the floats were hiding wherever they could. Then they all just started driving away to get out of the rain. It brought a whole new meaning to the term "rain on your parade." Needless to say, although the lines at the carnival would have been really short, but we didn't go.
I know this is a little grey area of putting a picture of my kids in the tub on here. But I don't think you can see anything. Petyon has started to Love!!! the bathtub he gets so excited when they start to get in. He gets mad and has a fit when we get him out. It is getting a little crowded though. We are going to have to start bathing Abby seperately pretty soon.
Here is our first soccer game. I think that is Stockton way over there in the light colored shorts by himself while the rest of the team is chasing the ball. He was more worried about the dirt patches in the grass than the game. But he is doing a little better each game. He was a lot more involved the second game. But I think our soccer career has a very questionable future.

2 comments:

The Nielsen Family said...

Looks like this next Christmas you need Andy to get you a zoom lens for those sports shots. And by the way, it just gets busier

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE TUB PICTURE!IT look as though Peyton is giggling with excitement! VERY VERY CUTE