Sunday, September 14, 2008

Jump On It

We went to Andy's work party last week. It was at a cool place called "Jump on it" with lots of bounce houses and about 50 trampolines all put together. The kids had a blast! Abby and I played ring around the rosies for about two hours. Stockton went on the bounce slides and had a blast. Peyton and Andy went around being social and played on the tramps for a minute. We all had a great time. I had so much fun jumping. It really brought back lots of fun memories from when I was younger and jumped on the tramp all the time. I got a great work out and told Andy maybe we should make our tramp big and put a net around it so that I could jump for exercise sometimes. But I am not sure when I would fit that in with all the kids.

Oh Yeah, Peyton is sitting up by himself. We have to be right there. He ends up in a face plant after a few minutes every time, but he is getting better.

Watching Abby run around on the tramp. She had so much fun. They had it divided so just little kids were in one area. So she could do her own thing a little bit.
Stockton was the slide champ. He would climb to the top and pump his fist and say "oh yeah!" and then jump down. He was kind of his own man and had fun just going all over the place doing his own thing.

Abby and I had a great time jumping and playing games. She had me go on another tramp for a minute to see how high I could jump. It was so fun. I haven't done that for a long time!!! And I am happy to say that my pelvic floor held up well, three kids and all.
Peyton had fun for the few minutes he bounced around with Abby. He thought it was really funny watching everyone jump.Another pic of Stockton climbing to the top of the bounce house. It was great watching them have so much fun!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun family activity. That actually really looks fun. I am glad to hear that you got a turn to show off your moves!

Rachel said...

I am so jealous of your pelvic floor!!! Before you even said that I thought "man, she didn't even pee her pants!"
Good for you girl!
Looks like a super place. Is it in Provo? We may have to visit there soon.

Kelly Stanworth said...

I've not heard of that bounce place, but we've been to a few others. You'll have to tell the rest of us where it is. Is that the one you can see from the freeway there in Pleasant Grove? I think you're amazing for taking all three little ones with you to a work party. I may have been inclined to just you play without the kiddies...I'm only a little serious.

The Hill Family said...

How fun!! We've never been to one of those but glad you had a blast! What cute kids; I'm sure it is so rewarding to see them having such a great time! I can't wait for that!!!

Camille said...

Looks like all had a blast!! I am impressed that after 3 kids you held up so well -- I think I'll avoid the trampolines for quite awhile!!! Funny that you ran into my parents at Sams Club. I'm sure they told you that ChristiAnn had her baby and they had watched her other 3 kids all week. Anyway, hope you guys are doing well. Say Hi to Andy for me.