I am not sure if I am ready for this!!! A new era of baby proofing and making sure we close the door to the basement is upon us. I think it is amazing how fast you forget all the changes a baby brings into your life, eventhough we have done it twice before. I have to say that I can't believe how fast this year has gone by. Peyton's birthday isn't for a few months, but I can't believe how fast it is going.



He is really trying hard. He gets up on his hands and knees and rocks back and forth and then collapses down on his belly. So I am sure it will only take a few more weeks and he'll be off. It looks like he will be the youngest so far of all our kids to crawl. Even if he takes his time, both our other kids didn't crawl until they were over a year. So he can easily break the record.



3 comments:
I can't believe how big he looks in these pics! He is so dang cute! I think I will have to start working with him at church and then he will for sure beat the record! HAHA Anyway love being an aunt to your oh so cute kiddos!
Go Peyton! He'll have Nick by miles because Nick won't even try. He's so darn cute.
YEAH FOR PEYTON! SCARY FOR MOM AND DAD!
Post a Comment