My good friend Kelly and I have been taking this photoshop class for the last few weeks. We have had so much fun and learned a ton. It is amazing to see everything you can do to a picture. I have realized that you can be a pretty bad picture taker and still get awesome pictures just by adjusting things in photoshop. It is super fun and addicting to sit and try things on your pics. These are a few I played with in the last class.
On this one I took out a post behind Abby's head. I couldn't get the picture without that post in it, but I used the clone stamp to cover it with grass.
This one I used some effects called actions. One of my favorite is called the "burned edge". It just makes the edges a little darker and softer. I used another effect on it too to make the color a little richer. I can't wait until next class. I have all my old pics on a flash drive to take and doctor up! So fun!



2 comments:
Love, Love, Love the lower picture. Turned out so cute.
Abby is a beauty! I'm glad you are having so much fun with photoshop. What kind of camera do you use? They look great!
Post a Comment