Wednesday, October 15, 2008

More Doctored Pics

I had more fun at our photoshop class. I got our most recent family pic and some from Mandy's wedding to try effects on. I like both versions of this family pic. So feel free to comment on which version you all like the best.

This is just a border that softens the edges.


This one gives it a more antique look.


I just added a vignette border to this one.

This is supposed to look like an old time b&w.


These two look almost like paintings. It works really well with the outdoor background.


This one just has the vingette border.

It is hard to tell here. But it is all B&W, and then I went back in and made Mandy's eyes blue again.
I thought this lent itself well to B&W. Adding the border finishes it off.

I love this burned edge border. It is probably my favorite effect. It just makes things look finished and nice.




3 comments:

The Nielsen Family said...

I LOVE the antique looking one. Where can I get that action?

Mandy said...

Those pictures are awesome. I really like the 2nd from the top of your family. I am stealing them off your blog spot as you put them on. You are amazing with that stuff. Keep them coming!!

The Hill Family said...

I also like the 2nd one of your family best but they are both great! My other favorite is the one where you made your sister's eyes blue...you can really see the effect when you make the picture big. I am really wanting to take a class!!