Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fun Effects!!!

I am so sad to say that tonight was my last phoshop class. I had so much fun playing and trying new things. Here are a few last pictures and some of the different effects I tried on them.

I did the "rusty cage" effect on this and cloned out a pole behind Stockton's head. The funny thing is I didn't even notice the pole really until I started taking all these classes and saw how much you can improve pictures.

Just trying to make this one of Peyton match the others. I thought about trying to clone out the nice grey blanket behind him. But I don't think I could make it look natural.

This is one of my favorite happy accidents. I love that you can only really see what is going on in the shadow. I love the burned edge. It just adds a soft finished look.

This was the one that most of you liked from last week. I just added some burn around the edge here too.

3 comments:

Kelly Stanworth said...

Incredibly cute pics. I'm sad, too. Can't we tell our hubbies it's not over and sneek to someone's house to play???

Anonymous said...

Wow Amber, these are all awesome!

The Hill Family said...

Sad but looks like you learned a lot! I also love the one with the reflection. You are so talented! Glad you found such a fun class!