Thursday, February 12, 2009

Haskell Girls Night Out

My sister in laws and I met for the first of (hopefully) many fun girl's nights out. Thanks Stacy for the already scrapbooked pictures. We went to the mall for pedicures, dinner at Red Robin and a little shopping. It was so fun. I hadn't had a pedicure before. It was super relaxing. I loved the massage chairs. We had such a great time I hope we can get together more often. Andy was a sport and took the kids to the BYU basketball game. They had a great time too. Abby came home with little pom poms and thinks she is a super cute cheerleader.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you all had a great time! I'm getting a pedicure tomorrow so my toes will look decent before the baby comes next week! Love the scrapbooking pics, too!

Rachel said...

CRAP - I never called you back! I was going to Monday after FHE and I completely forgot! I am such a jerk, so sorry.
Well, by now you are snug and a bug at your cabin and it would do no good to call, besides, it is 11:00 pm. I hope you have a good time and I am SO SORRY!!

Looks like a good time, by the way. I had a pedicure this fall and I LOVED it, I could do it every week . . . if only!

Kelly Stanworth said...

I'm jealous. Will you guys adopt me as a sister next time?