I think my kids have spring fever! They are getting into lots of mischief
lately and they need to go outside to play.
I had been talking to Abby about getting her hair trimmed. She is really into her "yong" hair. I knew she wouldn't want to have any cut off. I was trying to explain that if she gets it trimmed and it is more healthy, that it will grow even better. I was getting ready to call Judy for an appointment for us that day. A while later Abby's friend (also named abby) was over playing. They went upstairs to get a brush because they wanted to comb their hair. Next thing I know the other Abby comes and tells me that my abby is cutting her hair. I couldn't believe it. It was a good thing her little friend was here, or she might be bald right now!!!
Luckily I was able to stop her before too much damage was done. I don't think it will be too hard to blend in what she cut. It is kind of like really long bangs on one side.
Peyton has a new fixation with crayons. My mom reminded my of my escapades with red permanent marker and fingernail polish. So crayons are no problem. He usually just walks around chewing on them (which is totally gross, but I have to pick my battles.) So I haven't really worried about him too much with them. Big Mistake!!!





2 comments:
We have Spring Fever, too. Myself included. I feel like I can't go anywhere because I'm always planning my days around nap time and Ryan getting home from school. We should play. I noticed Abby's hair at church yesterday, but didn't think much of it...now I know the story. At least she didn't pull an "Alyssa" and go for the total pixie cut!
I love the mischief kids can get themselves into!! It keeps Moms on their toes.....Abby still looks cute with her new hair cut!
Post a Comment