Last weekend we took our first trip to the cabin this winter. The kids always love our trips up there. Riding on the snowmobiles, tubing, and all the treats. Whats not to love????

Abby's preschool has a snow day where they play out side for part of one day. The teacher made spray bottles using about 1/2 cup vinegar, a few drops food coloring, and the rest water. Abby had a blast with those at school, so I made some for the cabin. She thought it was so cool to spray the snow and "paint" it.
Warming up after playing out side. Nothing can make a little girl feel better faster than listening to and I pod. I don't know why, but Abby thinks she is soooo cool when she doe that.




2 comments:
Oooh, so jealous. Can't believe this is the first time you've been up...slacker. I'd want to go up like every weekend if it was my cabin. Fun snow playing!
fun. that is so funny how Abby loves the ipod. Aiden thinks he is top dog when I let him listen to ours. Kids are so fun. Glad that you all had a good time~
Post a Comment