Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hodge Podge From The last Week or Two

This is what we have been up to for the last couple of weeks.

Peyton got his second haircut with the clippers. He thought it was all fun until we got the clippers on him. Then he freaked out. He hates getting this done, but it has to happen.

Being a kid is so rough!!!

We all have spring fever at our house. There was finally a nice, warm and sunny day yesterday and we spent most of the day outside.

There was a tiny little strip of melted snow and the kids played there digging and having fun all day.

This is the first time Peyton has been out to play since he started walking. He loved it. He did reached down and touched the snow and didn't like that. He seemed like he wasn't sure what to think, except that he didn't like it.

Our nephew had a birthday party at a place called Jumpin Jacks. It is a warehouse full of bounce house slides. The kids had a great time.

The birthday boy. I love his expression.

They love playing with their cousins

Abby was totally not afraid to go on the big slides. I love it! Abby went to a princess birthday party where she was supposed to dress up like a princess. So she wanted to be snow white. I think this could be a preview of our halloween costume for next year.


Andy got me some new photography books for valentines, which is totally what I wanted. I think I might be too practical sometimes, but I told him to forget the flowers and candy and get me books instead. Anyway, I am trying some of the fun lighting things the books talked about. Luckily I have a model who is always happy to have her picture taken.
I didn't do any editing. I think I would like to make the backgroud fade out a little, but for just some fun, spur of the moment pics they turned out great.

2 comments:

The Nielsen Family said...

At least your kids have hair. My kids didn't need hair cuts until they were 3

Camille said...

Looks like you guys have been busy, as usual. I'm glad the snow is melting for you (have to say I don't miss it as of yet -- if you ever want green & warmth during the winter, just come on down for a visit!!). I still can't get over how much Abby looks like you! She is so cute!