Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day

I switched to digital scrapbooking in an effort to try and stay current. I am loving it so far and am doing really well with staying up with my pictures. (Now I am just playing catch up for the past two years while I stay current with the new stuff.) So my valentines pictures are already scrapbooked!! Yea. So here is what we did to celebrate Valentines Day.






The kids had fun making and passing out Valentines at school and having school parties a few days before. On the real day, Andy had to work, so we mostly celebrated in the evening. We made a few cookies and took them to a few friends, relatives, and neighbors. We made pink, heart shaped pancakes, some with chocolate chips for dinner. Then we watched Madagascar 2 which we gave the kids for V-day. The kids loved their stuffed animals that they got from Grandma and Grandpa Haskell. It was pretty low key this year, but we still had fun. Oh, and the week before Andy and I went to the "Aggie Alumni Sweetheart Dinner" it was in Provo for the Utah County Alumni. We didn't see anyone we knew from USU, but still had a nice night out.

3 comments:

Kelly Stanworth said...

Super cute pages. I'll come to you when I finally get on the digital bandwagon. You are such a fun mom, always doing fun stuff with your kids. I need to take some fun mom lessons from you.

Shannon said...

Isn't digital scrapbooking fun! You're pages are awesome, they look really good!

The Hill Family said...

So cute! I'm finally getting caught up on reading blogs. How did Abby's hair turn out? What a fun Valentines Day. How did you do the digital scrapbooking? I am so far behind...it sounds like that could go a lot quicker. Please share when you have time! Your kiddos are so adorable! Miss you guys!