I used to take the kids to Kiddie Kandids every year around their birthdays for a "yearly picture." But since I have gotten into photography, I have been having fun trying to do it myself. I took Abby to Salem Pond to get some tonight. It was super crowded. Who knew it was clean up salem pond night. Literally. So I just went up by the community center across from the pond. It worked out pretty well. Abby is always up for getting her picture taken, so she just ran around and I followed for about two hours. I ended up with about 250 pictures. I have edited down to about 50 now and I am having a hard time getting it down much from there. These are straight out of the camera. There are some others that I totally love that need a little bit of editing. I will post those soon. Please indulge this post with way too many pics of my kid. I know the grandmas will love it.
The "real" Abby smile. The Chesnut eyes closed thing. Just can't get away from it.
She also got the Chesnut bunny teeth with the gap. But I love that it came from my dad. I know theres at least a little of him in there.












1 comment:
She is beautiful and has sooo much Chesnut in her! She is going to be a heartbreaker!
Post a Comment