Ok, if you are sick of Abby pictures just disregard this post. Otherwise, here are the edits I did. There are just so many fun things you can do to pictures. It makes it really hard to choose a favorite for me. If anyone has a favorite please comment and let me know which one.























8 comments:
You are amazing. I really like the top one and the one of her peaking through the gate. Where did you end up going? I want you to go with me and do my boys pics with me. When are you doing family pics?
Amazing Amber!! Abby is the best model ever! They are all so so cute but my faves are the one with the iron fence and the bright one with the brick wall. I love the vibrant colors in that shot. So awesome! You've got skillz girl!!
Nice job Amber! They are all very cute, but my favorite has to be the one with her arms folded and sunglasses on her head. CUTE!!!
These are AWESOME!!!!! I can see why you are having a hard time finding a favorite!
I like the 3rd one from the bottom, the first one and the one looking through the fence the best. They are all beatiful though. Makes me wish I had kids little enough to still pose so I could practice.
Very, very cute pics Amber!! Way better than Kiddy Kandids. My favorite is the first one, and I like the original unedited better because it lets more light show on her little wings. But like you, hard to pick a favorite there are so many cute ones to choose from.
Love them ALL! Good Luck trying to choose one cause I would be no help. She is just too dang cute! Great Job on the pics too. Will you take my kids Still?
Amber, these are just stunning! I can't even pick a favorite. Do you hire out? Or take pictures in exchange for dinner? I need some serious help in the family photo area!
Post a Comment