Friday, February 26, 2010

February Fun

This month was super exciting because our Uncle Wes returned from his two year mission in Paraguay. We were all super excited.

Can you tell which one is Wes? He hasn't changed at all!!!

This picture is for you gma Max. Look how happy he is to see you again!

Loving to see uncle Wes again!

We can't believe he is finally back!

I don't know where grandpa was, sorry Lee, no pictures with you and Wes.

There's grandpa. He was busy combing his mustache. All the brothers were going to grow real mustaches to greet Wes. But when we figured out that Andy and Kyle would be the only ones there they decided to go fake instead.

Some pretty excited neices and nephews waiting for Wes to come through the exit.

We had a great day. It has been so fun to have Wes back again.
I realized when I went to put these pictures on the computer that I hadn't taken very many this month. It has been really busy, but I will have to try and do better next month!

Stockton is such a great helper. He loves to shovel the snow. He is such an outside kid. He loves to play in the snow, but can't wait to get into the sandbox.

Our little snowbunny.

Even Peyton is helping shovel the snow. I am glad their dad comes home and takes them out to do stuff like this. It's kind of hard for me sometimes because I am always too worried about getting laundry done and all of my other jobs. Dad gets home and does all the fun stuff with them.

I was trying to get my make up on the other day and heard a funny noise in the other room. This is what I found. He also got the waxed paper too. Basically in order to get something done, I know I will be paying for it by cleaning up some kind of mess later.

Peyton and Abby playing trains with their animals. I love the creativity and imagination of kids!!!!

3 comments:

Kelly Stanworth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly Stanworth said...

Love the tinfoil and it's much better than hearing a funny noise and realizing it's your toddler drinking out of the toilet!

Rachel said...

love the chair train - great times!

How exciting Wes is home - wow! I do need to ask what is up with the shoes of the 2 guys behind him . . . I am a little concerned!

Oh Emmitt found our foil the other day, darn it!