The last few weeks have been very busy with lots of fun things going on!!!
First Grandpa and Grandma Haskell returned from their mission. We had a great time decorating their yard and house. Once they were back it kind of felt like they had just taken a long vacation and hadn't really been gone at all. It has been very fun to have them back and to get to see them almost every day. The kids are loving it and Peyton adjusted to them much faster than I thought he would. We had a great party at their house for their welcome home and got to see lots of family and friends we haven't seen for awhile.



Then last weekend was Kyle and Kristen's reception. Friday all of us Haskell women went and got pedicures. We missed Leslie who was in California, but we will just have to go again so that she can come next time.


This was Abby's first time in a salon and getting anything done. She and Alydia got pink hot chocolate and we all shared some yummy mini cupcakes. Ashlee and I were laughing. Both of us had our first pedicures last year and Abby's first was at age 4. I guess it will be a different world for her than where I grew up. I am so thankful to Andy for working his buns off so that I am able to do things like that!
That was a real stretch for Grandma Max. She has feet issues. I think she actually enjoyed it in the end.
Of course both girls got hot pink toes!!
Then on Saturday, we had a lot of fun pulling together all the stuff Maxyne and Kristen had arranged. The reception was a lot of fun, especially the magician they hired. He went around from table to table doing tricks and was a big hit. I asked my friend Shannon to help with the pictures, so that I could be in some of them. That made it really relaxing for me, but I don't have many to post.
Ashlee made the table centerpieces and they were really cute!
The kids all looked darling in their matching outfits.In the middle of all of this I have been working on making a cute girly room for Abby. We are playing musical rooms at our house. Peyton has made the move
in with Stockton and Abby has her own room now. It has been super fun and I love the way it turned out. Maybe its my dream room after all. She told me she wanted a room that was more "pet shop" but will make due with this one.
Uncle Wes gets home in 2 weeks, so life will continue to be a party for the rest of the month. I feel blessed that we are healthy and happy and life is good.






6 comments:
Amber, that room is gorgeous! I think it might be my dream room too. Think Abby would like a roommate? ;)
oh my goodess, what a busy time you are having1 How great to have Gpa and Gma home!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the bedroom - so very darling. The curtains, the bed, the paint, the rug, all of it. So cute.
you do great work!
it seems like you are getting more out of your day than most people!
Holy cow! Abs's room is incredible. You are more talented than you give yourself credit for and Abs will always remember how cute her room was growing up.
you did such an amazing job on that room! I could use your help on Aidens. I had so much fun doing pedi's with you girls I am so lucky to have the best sister n laws EVER. Love Ya
Amber you published pictures of my FEET!!!! But it really was a great day with all of my girls
Holy princess room batman! Guess I won't taking her fishing and playing in the dirt. You'll have to hook me up with some decorating ideas for Cale's room. Thinking a bug theme. Cute bugs of course. The 3 little boys look pretty handsome in their fancy outfits. Really miss you and your little people!
Post a Comment